Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jones Reunion 2008

Grammy is obviously a very good story teller to captivate this audience for any amount of time!


WOW!-Wait, is that the popsicle? or the pecs on my super muscular husband..?


straight outta Texas!




We had a blast these past few weeks with the Jones family in Ca. There was a fun day at the Aquarium, a fun day at the pool, and many fun days at the beach!!! We got to make sand castles, ride BIG waves, get a special tutorial from Chris on boogie boarding, eat yummy food, and most of all be with family we love.



Going to Grammy and Grampy's house is SOOOOOOOO much fun!

in San Clemente, on the beach...here we are, silly faces and all!

Great-great aunt Sally is such a joy! Lily really bonded with her and just could not stop hugging her. What a beauty, at 90 years old!!!

4 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

Looks like SO much fun!! And Jenni told me you two got to meet up one day, too - jealous!! :) Hugs to you!

Amanda Jones said...

CUTE Pictures!
It was great to see you guys, and finally meet Tyler and Brooklyn.
I was bummed I had to leave so early!
Now we just need to find time when we can come visit in TEXAS!

TheoMama said...

I knew someone from San Clemente. . . Steve something? Paxman? Maybe? Is that where Jeff grew up?

Katie said...

Your pictures came out soo cute! I'll have to put them on the DVD. I love the pictures of Lily with the hat!