Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September is the perfect month...


This little girl is so delicious!



I've been trying to get this project going for FOREVER... finally, a large 6' x 4' chalkboard now graces our playroom. Perfect for writing practice!

This is my darling roommate from college, Jenni. We schemed and dreamed together for 4 years until she got married. We see each other every so often and it was pure luck that we each had vacations together at the same time this summer close enough to visit. Most importantly we were able to introduce our daughters, who WILL be best friends and roommates at BYU, and have the best time ever, just like their mamas!



First day of dance class --this girl was born to twirl, I am not kidding! She loves to dance, more than anything... how wonderful to know what you were made for!

5 comments:

Emily said...

1. I love your new tunes...I haven't heard 'Get up off that thang'forever! I love it...I have made it my morning theme song!

2. All your kids are beautiful and are so photogenic. You could so put them in some contest and win a million dollars....especially those face shots of Lily!

Jen Lee said...

It was awesome to get to see you this summer! Sad that it already feels like forever ago. Life gets going fast once school is back in session! We will have to stay updated on vacation plans so you, Lisa and I can all get together some time.... one of these days!!!

Amanda Jones said...

lily looks so cute in her dance outfit, nothing goes better together than little girls and dance class!

Also the chalkboard look SO fun!

Adrienne said...

What a darling fam you have. So fun to see pictures of you and Jenni. I hope in about 12 years when we're all dropping our girls off at BYU we can go to dinner at Brick Oven.

Lisa Michelle said...

Can I get together with you guys at Brick Oven, too?? ... even though Sophie will probably be in Junior High at that point! Hah. :) Seeing that pic of you and Jenni makes me SO JEALOUS!! :) So glad you guys were able to get together - we for sure need to plan a vacay soon!

ps - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!! You're turning 29, right?? ;) Hope it's a great one! I'll be thinking about you... :)