Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bedazzling Butterflies!




Austin has so many fun new places to explore. The Botanical Gardens are a great place for the kids to run around and explore. I just LOVED these benches, and so did the girls!
** I originally so blandly entitled this post Beautiful Butterflies... well, after being more properly informed by Fancy Nancy (if you have a Lily, then you know who I'm talking about) that beautiful is a boring, non-descriptive word, I opted for a more interesting word choice. Sounds like I'm trying to pass 11th grade English, and I'm pretty sure bedazzling might or might not be a word, but I am sure that it's one Fancy Nancy would be proud to use, even if it is made up.

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

THose are SO COOL!!!

Jen Lee said...

How bedazzling!!!! Sorry if it's too boring~ but your girls do look very beautiful!

Amanda Jones said...

Cute pictures! And I am glad your daughter already is beginning to appreciate good word choice... in my class we bury and have a funeral for BORING words, like beautiful, so its good she understands that now! Thank Heaven for Fancy Nancy too!

Emily said...

Thank goodness you changed it....I thought beautiful was so lame sauce. ;)

Angela said...

We love fancy nancy!