
My favorite V-day snip its...
The one liner on the NERDS card that holds the box of candy.
"LoVe the NERD you're with!"- my favorite!!!
a 5 year old's version of Valentines : "Mom, today is the day when all the love bugs come out."... yes, the love bugs do like PDA, but it's actually in September. I love the way his little brain works!
a 5 year old's version of Valentines : "Mom, today is the day when all the love bugs come out."... yes, the love bugs do like PDA, but it's actually in September. I love the way his little brain works!
Watching Brooklyn address her Valentine cards last night I had a very long ago memory resurface. I had forgotten how important it was to address your best friends' cards first, and of course your crush's! Just to make sure they get the best ones... I chuckled as I watched Brooklyn address specific names off her list first. What pleasures it gives us to give our best friends little surprises!
Tyler bringing me a Valentine with little red hearts all over that he drew for me. That melted my heart.
Watching Tyler "show-off" Lily to all his friends at his party and take her around like she was his best friend in the WHOLE wide world. There is nothing more a mother could possibly want, than to see her children loving each other so much.
Saying goodbye to Lily this morning and having Lily come back again for a second hug and kiss and to know that I am LOVED!
5 comments:
What a fun idea for a Valentine picture, I may have to be a copy cat
How cute!
I love seeing little kids at this time. It was definitely fun to watch my students do the whole valentine thing.
That picture is priceless!! When was that taken?
Happy V Day, Janelle! That pic is SOOO cute!!!!! And love all the little valentine stories. :)
Janelle...your kids are adorable...just like you!!!
Post a Comment