Saturday, August 15, 2009

Utah or Bust


1 million gorgeous flowers at Temple Square (2 picked by Lily)
Thousands of dinosaur bones at Thanksgiving Point Dino Museum

$12 the money Brooklyn found at the Davis reunion sawdust money hunt

6 delicioso gelatos - best gelato place ever in Park City (good thing Grandma knew about this place)

5 Jones Family in front of the Beautiful Christus Statue

4 brave hikers go all the way up to Wilson Arch

3/4 mile deep hole -Kennect Copper Mine

3 Park City Trolley Rides - First ever for the kids!

2 kids rock climb all the way up the Mouritsen Rock wall

1 of the most beautiful buildings on earth-Salt Lake Temple

















Tree House?




A few Mouritsen's get together at Wheeler Farm for a picnic.











BYU- had to take the future cougs!





tire at Copper Mine used on the trucks that bring the dirt out - MASSIVE!







yum. Gelato. YUM.



PS ---did you know they have a Herrerasaurus???....awesome.







Boutique at Thanksgiving Point....way more fun than the Dino museum or Imax :)





In Mouritsen's house. (my cousins) They have a closet turned rock wall than spans almost 3 floors. Paradise for Tyler. He actually went all the way up, Lily almost did.






Wilson Arch

7 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

looks like you guys had a blast! You did so many fun things.

Katie said...

Fun to see pictures of your trip! Glad you had such a fun time!

Kathleen Jackson said...

what a fun trip, and the pics are great. Glad you had fun. I like your new blog background.

Emily said...

Super fun! And the pictures are great! I didn't know you were going to Moab. So jealous! Next time you HAVE to go to The Pie!

Devin, Shellie, Addie, Connor And Noah said...

Hey I finally found your blog and added it to ours so we can stay in touch better. Those are dang cute pics. What a fun trip!

Julie said...

How fun that you got to go back to Utah for a visit! Looks like you all had a great time! I love the three story rock wall, I wonder if Jodee could build something like that in our house....:)

Lisa Michelle said...

way to go documenting your trip! I LOVE that pic of all of you with the SL Temple behind you. Lovely lovely! It was SOOOO fun to see you while you were here -- glad we could squeeze that in! ps - guess what... I have some good news about Texas and our soon-to-be-whereabouts... :)