Saturday, January 21, 2012

BIG girl!




yes, She is a big girl now! Independent in every way! Even more so than any of our other children. We get loads of comments from strangers in public about how "independent, and spirited she is." That's a nice way of saying, "Get your kid under control!" :) Not that I mind anymore. I'd rather have the kid with all the personality, and I'm sure it will benefit her later in life! She is a charmer. I can't believe how fast she is growing. She will be in nursery here in 2 months.

3 comments:

stephgoett said...

She is beautiful! My Ales is the same way! They think she is none stop all day long. Which she isn't. But she keeps me laughing all the time. At least they are not boring!

Katie said...

What a cutie! I love that girl!

Lisa Michelle said...

holy cow!! When did she get so big?! She is so darling!! :) And all that hair makes her look about 2 years older than Bridget... we're still struggling to cover the head. ;) Fun to see pics. and ps - HAPPY BELATED CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
love,
Sha-Sha