Monday, August 27, 2012

BTS Fashion Show

It was fun, Tyler opted out because he wanted his friend (who-is-a-girl) next door to come and it was just too late, so he was protesting. You can tell who had the most fun. My little runway girl, Lily. She LOVES to pose and get her sassy on! I think Brooklyn might have felt too old and just had fun with Ava, who got into it just as much as the girls. Only she wore dress up clothes. Even better. ;) It was a blast!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Such a fun idea, we might have to copy that. I think our girls would have so much fun together.

Amanda Jones said...

LOVE IT! They all look so cute. You are right, Lily is so sassy. All the boys are going to love brooklyn, watch out! I can't believe how big Ava is! where has the time gone.

Katie said...

I love how Ava got in on the action! So cute! Your girls are precious! I'm anxious to hear how their first day went.

Jen Lee said...

I can't believe how grown up all of your girls look! Brooklyn just looks too cool for school, Lily is a show stopper and Ava is absolutely adorable!!!

Tiffany said...

How fun! You have the most adorable girls!