BEFORE:




It's back to school time already! I seriously can't believe it, as much as I was looking forward to this day, it was bittersweet.
Saying goodbye to Tyler was probably harder for me than him. He looked a little uncomfortable when I said goodbye, like he didn't know what to expect. I felt a tinge of sadness that my little boy was leaving me to venture on to school. I will miss his sense of humor and his sensitive and sweet nature.
Brooklyn looked a tiny bit nervous too, but a little excited, somewhere underneath it all. She on the other hand knows what to expect, and I'm sure is anticipating new friends and fun things. I will miss her maturity around the house. She can always be counted on to help me, not matter what I'm doing.
I'll complete this with more after 1:50 pm...
This is the AFTER shot... all smiles (YEAH)!!! (this is after school, a celebration trip to SONIC, and a snack)

First comments from the first day of school:
She said: "In 2nd grade we don't really have to do any work..." we'll see... ;)
He said: "You said I could walk by myself, ALL by myself." That's why he wanted that compass Jeff's mom bought, to find his way home from school... not that I would let him go by himself...
8 comments:
They look so cute! So how did Lily handle having them both go? Glad to hear it went so well. Now we get to get up tomorrow and do it again!!
I love Brooklyn's bow! Tyler looks so handsome. His teacher is pretty. Were they so tired after school?
You've been tagged! Check my blog to see what I'm talking about.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Can you believe how fast this summer went?! How nice to just have 1 at home for a little while each day. I got my package a couple of days ago~ thanks!
Yea...for some reason I think Tyler is gonna love kindergarten!!! (wink)
I can't believe Tyler is already in Kindergarten. I guess I still think of him as the age he was when I first met you.
CUTE school pics! Maybe I can make it over sometime now that school is in :)
Post a Comment