Thursday, May 28, 2009

2009 Family Portraits- for real this time

I know that blaring flash is slightly distracting in this picture, but you get the point.



Here is my favorite, and the one Jeff has up in his office.


" the sweet one"







"the silly one"




"the PRINCESS"





our family




I'm finally putting these up here for my sweet friend Kelsey, who was the delightful photographer. She did a fantastic job on this shoot, in fact, almost every person who comes into my house asks who did the pictures... She really captured the essence of my kids through some of these, which is what I love. Forget those silly, school pictures with a "gray cloud swirly" background. None of those for me, please! I prefer them a little more creative, a little more real, a little more interesting, and frankly, a little more smiley. The only other pictures, besides candids, this year that have got a real smile out of Brooklyn have been the swim team pictures. Go figure, she's in the pool, what kid wouldn't be smiley?! Thanks Kelsey, I love them! (and Congratulations!)




6 comments:

Emily said...

I couldn't remember but if I didn't tell you the other day that your picture wall looks great....I meant to! Love it!

Amanda Jones said...

What great pictures! Your family is sooo adorable! Seeing these makes me miss you guys!
Hope everything is going well.

Ash Kelley said...

i love all those pictures! is the one on the table a canvas? so beautiful!

Lisa Michelle said...

Seriously, the CUTEST yellow shoes I think I have ever seen. LOVE THEM!!! Great pics!

Jessica said...

Loove the nicknames of your kiddos - totally fits! They each have their individual personality. Love your kids.

Kelsey said...

I thought I left a comment on here! I love the way your walls and canvas looks! Amazing! Way to put your beautiful family to work as art in your home! You guys are so cute! Still need to come over. The pictures just aren't. doing. it. justice.! =)